http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Sales-Marketing.jpg 300 300 bejobbed http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bejobbed-Final-Logo-for-web.png bejobbed2018-01-29 10:28:192018-01-29 10:28:19Regional Growth Manager | Sales
- Designation: Operation Manager
- Industry: Hotel
- Location: Amravati
- CTC Offered: As per industry standard
- No. of positions: 1 each location
- Job Description:
– Establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan for all AGMs and Growth Officers town wise, distributor wise
– Establish PJPs for all the growth officers in your territory with the help of your AGMs
– Establish primary and secondary targets town wise and market wise as per the PJPs of all Growth Officer
– Establish distributor numbers required in each territory and also the infra requirement like investments, units and no of DSMs
– Break their objectives month wise, weekly and day wise and put –up a system of reporting accordingly
– Conduct review meetings for all AGMs on weekly and monthly to track the progress and take corrective action if required.
– Conduct review meeting for Growth officers once in a quarter to review their total territory performance and guide them on improvement areas.
– Co-ordinate with SME and execute all the marketing and brand activities as per the agreed calendar in ABP
– Based on your secondary trends give your indent of stock requirement to your GM- Sales and track the receipt at c&fa for regular review
– Execute all market contact plans as agreed with the GM-Sales and report periodically to the GM-sales
– Implement the agreed training calendar in your region
– Ensure that your team raises their and their distributor claims on time and settle them as per the agreed calendar
– Regularly have reviews with the Accounts Manager on the claim settlement of your direct reportees and distributors
– Have a Clear focus on Traditional to build Distribution, visibility and volumes
– Regularly up-date your immediate supervisor on all market developments and Opportunities.
– Ensure that you maintain the budgeted manpower in your territory across the year. Fill-up all the vacancies in your territory on time with the help of your GM-sales and personnel department.
– During your market visit budget some time for c&fa visit to check on housekeeping, review dispatch efficiency etc.
- Experience: Graduate/Post Graduate, 7+ years experience in FMCG
- Status: Active