http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Hotel-Industry.jpg 216 216 bejobbed http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bejobbed-Final-Logo-for-web.png bejobbed2018-01-29 10:03:392018-01-29 10:03:39Operation Manager | Hotel
- Designation: Operation Manager
- Industry: Hotel
- Location: Shillong
- CTC Offered: As per industry standard
- No. of positions: 1 each location
- Job Description:
– Conduct regular operations team meeting with the entire HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, GSTS feedback / RSTS feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM/RGM.
– Managed all operational aspects of all departments for rooms’ inventory, reported to Group Corporate General Manager
– Monitored the Purchase /Indent /requisitions of each department, account receivable (collection from debtors), accounts payable (Payable to the vendors /suppliers etc.)
– Randomly inspected the store (F&B /Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, Par stock levels, expiry etc. with F&B Manager and chef
– Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
– Inspecting all department with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambiance, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture
– Dealt with Suppliers/vendors for quality products, provided performance assessment of vendors every quarter
– Assessed and reviewed customer satisfaction and service recovery process
– Recruited staff, Identified their learning needs and enabled their development
– Collaborated with marketing team for devising marketing and revenue management strategies
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related fields. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Status: Active