- Designation: Sales Executive
- Industry: Sales
- Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi
- CTC Offered: As per industry standard
- No. of positions: 4
- Job Description:
1. Sales Management
– To implement sales strategy for achievement of sales target for each Segment, Product and Region2. Marketing Implementation
– To organize B2B exhibition of Morde products along with ASM and Marketing team
– To provide support to Main Distributors / Sub-Distributors when they participate in local exhibitions; provide marketing material and expert support (if required)
– To support ASM for conducting workshops for educating end customers and channel partners on
– Morde products, application of products, quality standards followed by the company; creating awareness on adulteration of products prevailing in the market and how they can identify such products. Ultimately, enhancing brand equity of the company.
– To support ASM for conducting lectures, workshops, audio-visual shows, culinary shows etc. in catering colleges and food technology institutes as a part of branding exercise
3. Relationship Management
– To cover key customers for the region during each visiting cycle
– To partner with Customers by resolving their problems / challenges w.r.t. sales & marketing of Morde Products
– To assess and manage performance of key customers Channel Partners:
– To visit major distributors, sub-distributors, wholesalers during every visiting cycle in order to give them personalized attention
– To develop a strong work relationship with clients by providing them adequate support for sales and marketing activities.
– To spread awareness among customers w.r.t. launch of new products / new applications through channels like email, SMS, workshops etc.
4. Market Intelligence / Competition knowledge
– To analyze reports to understand trends w.r.t. each segment, product and competition for the region. Provide inputs to ASM based on analysis.
– To study the product and pricing strategies adopted by the competitors for each product segment and provide inputs to ASM for the same
– To use work relationships and networking skills to get information from end customers, traders, retailers, sub-distributors and main distributors on competitor’s products , pricing etc.
5. Process Implementation & Adherence
– To monitor stock levels at Customer end and coordinate with dispatch team to ensure that products are supplied to them within the promised timelines
– To ensure timely receipt of advance payments from the customers for the region
– To submit Stock & Sales report and Secondary Sales report to Sales Admin Team on time
6. Knowledge Sharing
– To participate in knowledge sharing sessions with the team and share information on customers, market trends, competitor strategy, common challenges faced and ways to overcome them
- Experience: 0-5 years of exp in Sales for Food/FMCG industry
- Qualification: Graduates or PG specializing in Marketing and Sales from a reputed institute. Candidates with Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management will be preferred
- Status: Active
http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Sales-Marketing.jpg 300 300 bejobbed http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bejobbed-Final-Logo-for-web.png bejobbed2018-01-16 08:04:222018-01-16 08:04:22Sales Executive | Sales