http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Hotel-Industry.jpg 216 216 bejobbed http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bejobbed-Final-Logo-for-web.png bejobbed2018-01-29 11:47:532018-01-29 11:47:53Front Office Manager | Hotel
- Designation: Front Office Manager
- Industry: Hotel
- Location: Shillong
- CTC Offered: As per industry standard
- No. of positions: 1
- Job Description:
– Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
– Financial Performance (Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing).
– Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
– Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers.
– Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner.
– Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
– Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast solution.
– Oversee and supervises guest arrivals and departures with the front office executive and duty managers.
– Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day to day front office operations.
– Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest.
– Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
– Supervises the management of debtors, group and individual guest invoicing and cash operations.
– Monitor all executive floor executives to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
– Review arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
– Prepare monthly and daily revenue report and circulate to all HOD’s.
– Prepare Room revenue and occupancy forecast take action on rate strategies.
– Is involved in recruitment of new team members for front office.
– Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
– Ensures that all front desk employees are well presented (uniforms, personal hygiene etc), and also punctual.
– Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
– Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events.
– Makes sure that the hotel’s pricing policy and sales pitches are duly applied in order to optimise REVPAR
– Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office.
– Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to- date.
- Experience: 3– 5 Years from Hotel Industry as Assistant Manager or Team Leader – Front
Office/Guest Relations in a hotel.
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in Hotel or another related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Status: Active