http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Accounts.jpg 300 300 bejobbed http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bejobbed-Final-Logo-for-web.png bejobbed2018-01-16 07:40:282018-01-16 07:43:04Accounts Incharge | Accounts
- Designation: Accounts Incharge
- Industry: Accounts
- Location: Allahabad
- CTC Offered: As per industry standard
- No. of positions: 1
- Job Description:
1. Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
2. Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconciles all cash dropped at the front desk.
Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
3. Assist with financial and tax audits.
4. Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
5. Assist the Financial Controller with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P&L responsibility.
6. Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
7. Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
8. Post city ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
9. Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
10. Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform Controller of any discrepancies.
11. Bill out credit cards (AMEX, DINERS, etc.) and also maintain accurate and legible logs for all credit cards.
12. Reconciles bank statements.
13. Prepare wire transfer confirmations for reimbursable invoices.
14. Prepare credit card authorizations for American Express, Visa, Master, Diners etc. and send to vendors.
15. Verify if credit card service charge is billed correctly for all credit card transactions.
16. Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
17. If any imbalance or difference found on the ledger then coordinate with the PMS team to resolving the same.
18. Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
19. Ensure correct taxation are applied to all billing software like Property Management systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS) and SPA software.
20. Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting program.
21. Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
22. Set up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
23. Assign unique AR number to new approved accounts on both PMS and Back office software.
24. Assist in reconciling open account status items.
25. Input General Cashier Summary and maintain binder.
26. File and distribute credit card cancellations, bulletins and credit warnings.
27. Process and follow-up on all returned checks accepted as cash payment.
28. Record General Ledger and City Ledger reconciliation.
29. Analyse revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they have recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
30. Maintain Vendor’s permanent files and Certificates of Insurance.
31. Maintain contracts with vendors.
32. Process payroll or verify payroll dollars and reports.
33. Process authorize purchase requests as needed.
34. Rotating monthly audits of inventories / Enter final inventory totals into the spreadsheet.
35. Maintain Office supplies and order as needed.
36. Any other job-related duties as and when assigned by the Financial Controller.
37. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience: 1-2 years work experience with previous accounting Office experience or experience in Hotel or Hospitality related Finance and Accounting.
- Education: Required High School Graduate or Master of commerce or BS in Accounting preferred
- Status: Active