http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Sales-Marketing.jpg 300 300 bejobbed http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bejobbed-Final-Logo-for-web.png bejobbed2018-01-29 11:37:282018-01-29 11:37:28Business Head | Sales
- Designation: Business Head
- Industry: Sales
- Location: Bangalore
- CTC Offered: As per industry standard
- No. of positions: 1
- Job Description:
– To direct Sales & Business Development Team and establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan.
– Direct the Sales and Business Development Team and establishing Sales Targets Brand Wise Pack Wise as per ASP and help them in breaking the same Geographically, Daily/Weekly/Monthly
– Co-ordinate Sales and Distribution by establishing Sales Territory
– Work out a training Calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same.
– Co-ordinate with SME and execute all the marketing and brand activities as per the agreed calendar in ASP.
– Analyze Stock Movement based on the secondary sales and have a complete control of inventory. Do sales analysis and accurately forecast Sales and Stock requirement and coordinate with Logistics for the same.
– Regularly have a financial review with the Accounts Manager to ensure that the Budgeted Top- line and Profit Targets are achieved.
– Have a Clear focus on channels like Traditional Channels like, Grocers, Convenience stores, Eateries, Cold Drink Shops, Bakeries, railways, transport, entertainment etc., to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
– To maintain and participate in festival and events
– Establish Travel and Market Contacts Plan for Self, Direct reportees and the entire Sales Team.
– Have Periodic Revision of the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly. Regularly up-date your immediate supervisor and the marketing team on sales trends, market developments and competition.
– The position has the administrative responsibility of running the C&F in his territory in coordination with logistic and regional accounts manager.
– Ensure the training on induction manual to all the sales team members including the new recruits.
– Do period sales review with the team on outlet increase and channel partner expansion.
– Ensure that you have the budgeted manpower regularly as per ASP. Attract and retain quality manpower. Maintenance of PAPL assets
- Experience: Minimum 12-15 years in FMCG. 10 years of supervisory experience and a minimum of 5 years in a middle management position in any FMCG (RSM of a region or at least 2 states).
- Education: Preferred MBA/Graduate
- Status: Active