http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Hotel-Industry.jpg 216 216 bejobbed http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bejobbed-Final-Logo-for-web.png bejobbed2018-01-29 09:12:132018-01-29 09:15:11Assistant General Manager | Hotel
- Designation: Assistant General Manager
- Industry: Hotel
- Location: Shillong
- CTC Offered: As per industry standard
- No. of positions: 1 each location
- Job Description:
– Assist the General Manager in his day to day operations.
– Oversee Front Office, Housekeeping and Maintenance of the hotel
– Assigns duties to HOD’s and observe performance to ensure adherence to hotels policies and established operating procedures.
– Act as hotels public relation director and promote the property within the hotel industry, local community and trade associations
– Assist the General Manager in resolving guest complaints and service recovery process.
– Participate in the design and implementation of new system and controls and handling disciplinary issues
– Review employee performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations
– Managed performance targets mainly Guest Satisfaction, Cost Management, Hotel
Upkeep, Vendor Management and support to the sales function
– Assisting General Manager during Morning meetings or conducts the morning HOD
meetings in the absence of General Manager.
– Maintain regular positive contact with guests throughout their stay
– Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required
– All Other duties as assigned by the General Manager or Management.
– Managed the inventory
– Carried out inspections of rooms and services
– Prepare daily manager reports and various other reports and send them on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Experience: At least 5 to 10 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience. And at least 3 to 4 years of experience as a Head of the
development or Asst. General Manager or Executive assistant manager.
- Education: A university degree or diploma in hotel management or a related field with experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with a clear track record. Experience in financial accounting, personnel supervision and problem resolutions is an added advantage
- Status: Active