http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Sales-Marketing.jpg 300 300 bejobbed http://bejobbed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bejobbed-Final-Logo-for-web.png bejobbed2018-01-29 12:20:562018-01-29 12:20:56Area Sales Manager | FMCG Sales
- Designation: Area Sales Manager
- Industry: FMCG Sales
- Location: Mumbai
- CTC Offered: As per industry standard
- No. of positions: 1
- Job Description:
1. Sales Management
– To provide inputs to Zonal Manager / Country Head for devising annual sales and marketing strategy and for deciding sales targets
– To define and ensure achievement of a month-wise plan for each Segment, Product and Region to achieve sales target
2. Marketing Implementation
– To plan and organize B2B exhibition of products along with Marketing team
– To provide support to Main Distributors / Sub-Distributors when they participate in local exhibitions; provide marketing material and expert support (if required)
– To plan and conduct workshops for educating end customers and channel partners on products, application of products, quality standards followed by the company; create awareness on adulteration of products prevailing in the market and how they can identify such products. Ultimately, enhancing brand equity of the company.
– To conduct lectures, workshops, audio-visual shows, culinary shows etc. in catering colleges and food technology institutes as a part of branding exercise
3. Relationship Management
– To identify key customers for the region and ensure that all of them are covered during each visiting cycle either by self or by the team
– To partner with Customers by resolving their problems / challenges w.r.t. sales and marketing of Products
– To assess and manage performance of key customers
– To ensure that major distributors, sub-distributors, wholesalers are covered by the team during every visiting cycle in order to give them personalized attention
– To develop a strong work relationship with clients by providing them adequate support for sales and marketing activities
– To spread awareness among customers w.r.t. launch of new products / new applications through channels like email, SMS, workshops etc.
– To use networking skills to tap new markets or new customers within the existing markets
– To identify, assess and recommend new channel partners to CH / Director. Execute formalities for appointment of new channel partners.
4. Market Intelligence / Competition knowledge
– To analyze reports to understand trends w.r.t. each segment, product, region and competition.
– Provide inputs to CH / ZM based on analysis for strategy planning
– To study the product and pricing strategies adopted by the competitors for each product segment and provide inputs to the Zonal Head / Country Head for the same
– To use work relationships and networking skills to get information from end customers, traders, retailers, sub-distributors and main distributors on competitor’s products , pricing etc.
5. Process Implementation and Adherence
– To monitor stock levels at Customer end and coordinate with dispatch team to ensure that products are supplied to them within the promised timelines
– To ensure timely receipt of advance payments from the customers for self as well as the team
– To ensure timely submission of stock & Sales report and Secondary Sales report by the team to
– To ensure that the sales and marketing expenditure stays within the budget for the team
6. Team Management
– To conduct knowledge sharing sessions within the team to share information on customers, market trends, competitor strategy, common challenges faced and ways to overcome them
– To identify and groom potential successors / high performers in the team
- Education: Graduates or PG specializing in Marketing and Sales from a reputed institute. Candidates with Diploma / Degree in Hotel Management will be preferred
- Experience: 6 + years of exp in Sales for Food / FMCG industry. At least 2 years of experience in Handling distributors single-handedly and Team management
- Status: Active