The Campus Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to represent their campus for our program and act as liaison between their institutes and our organization. Campus Ambassadors will have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership quality and communication skills.
- Be the official ambassador and representative of BeJobbed in your college
- Facilitator for all campus and Corporate events through BeJobbed (Act as a single point of contact for all BeJobbed events; For e.g. – Online assessments, FB campaigns promotion, corporate projects etc.)
- Plan and host BeJobbed programs recruitment process on campus
- Opportunity to work closely with the BeJobbed team
- Platform to exhibit leadership skills and excellent learning opportunities
- Certificate of appreciation and Letter of recommendation on successful completion of the program
- Chance to visit workshop/events organized by BeJobbed
- An opportunity to get the pre-placement interview through EDGE Program
- An opportunity to work on a Corporate Project with leading FMCG organizations
- Build excellent rapport with the Placement Office and students’ cells: As you will be our representative in your campus, and you will have to coordinate with Placement In-charge in helping students to reach-out for our activities
- Coordinate with BeJobbed team for the Campus events: You need to organize BeJobbed program activities at your campus (E.g. – Online assessment, students’ registration)
- Be a moderator for Social media campaigns/online activity for your college: You have to coordinate with BeJobbed team for all social media/Online campaigns/activities and to ensure a good participation from campus. We will also advertise the events through BeJobbed website and FB
You are fit for this role, if
you are a MBA/PG final (second) year student, who enjoys networking, persuasive and passionate, BeJobbed Campus Ambassador Program could be the right break for you. It is a platform where you can make a difference by contributing, but at the same time enhance your Marketing skills & expertise.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Previous experience in organizing events would be an advantage but it is not mandatory
- Should be proactive, creative and enthusiastic
After reviewing the applications and based on the first round of activities/interview we will be select the best candidate from each institute.
1. Click Here to Register for ‘Campus Ambassador Program’
2. Like our Facebook page (All further program details will be communicated through our FB page)